The term CASTLE CARS LTD (BANBURY) or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website while the term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- CASTLE CARS LTD (BANBURY) Cars respects privacy and complies with the New Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 25th May 2018. On booking a service with CASTLE CARS LTD (BANBURY) Cars you have agreed to our Terms and Conditions. More information on our GDPR can be found here.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
All bookings taken online are subject to the following Terms & Conditions.
- All customer details will be held on our secure data base for six months as required by the local authority. All prices are based on the information supplied and may be subject to changes should the route taken change, excess parking or excess waiting time occur.
- All changes to pre booked requests must be made by telephone to our office.
- Failure to do so may result in you being charged for the original journey as well as any subsequent changes.
- Any passenger being ill in the vehicle will be subject to a £60.00 soiling charge (valet cleaning) paid direct to the driver.
- All flight arrival times will be monitored in accordance with the governing airport authority’s flight information.
- All prices are correct at the time of booking.
Cash Payment to Driver.
- All monies will be paid to driver on completion of journey.
- These fares are not subject to VAT
- The driver reserves the right to request monies at the start of the journey should the need arise. I.e. should the passenger be over intoxicated.
Credit Card Payment
- All cards processed on this site are governed by the Terms & Conditions of use of the issuing card company.
- All prices are subject to VAT @ 20% .
- All payments will be accepted in accordance with on line security checks carried out by Worldpay, iZettle and SumUP.
- No passenger’s credit card details will be held by our office.
- All online bookings will be accepted in accordance with the agreement between ourselves (Castle Cars (Banbury) Ltd) and the company.
- All journeys will be invoiced accordingly.
- Castle Cars (Banbury) Ltd accept no responsibility for the misuse of this facility by our Clients employees and will charge for these journeys accordingly.
- All journeys to Banbury Railway Station, Bus or Coach station must be booked for pick up a minimum of 1 hour prior to departure.
- Castle Cars (Banbury) Ltd reserves the right to cancel any booking without notice, if these terms are not met. These terms and conditions do not remove or affect your statutory rights.